“Great place and food”

Ranked #3 of 318 Restaurants in Kansas City
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat
First off they have 51 different type of beers.
The atmosphere is cozy.
We had the Signature Entrée Salads
Which are the Poke Salad and the Ahi Crunchy Salad. It was so delicious.and for dessert we had the carrot cake which was delicious and the bread pudding we was not a fan of that.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (535)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Met an old friend for a visit while traveling through area. Large selection of beer which waitress was more than willing to give a sample of before ordering. Busy but a relaxed atmosphere. Ordered a bunch of half price appetizers to share as our meals. Enjoyed them all. Service was a little slow, but we didn’t mind since we were visiting. Bathroom needed attention.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

Food was good but the curb side took a while. Had to call twice to prompt them to bring food. It was extremely cold and during the Super Bowl so I forgive them. Food was slightly cold by the time we
Got back to our hotel. The burger was fantastic and the truffle fries were awesome!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

We eat here every time I’m in town it’s consistently great! The Avocado Toast is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! The beer is always cold and great cream brûlée cheesecake!!!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 2 May 2020

I ordered chicken wings and clam chowder from Yard House on May 1. I was told that my order would be ready by 6:10 or 6:15 when I arrived it was not ready. I set outside for 30 minutes and had to call twice for my order to be delivered to my car. Very poor service will not order from Yard House again.

Date of visit: May 2020