Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$54
Hotels.comUS$50
Expedia.comUS$50
Agoda.comUS$45
ZenHotels.comUS$54
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

check-in was fast and staff was friendly. Rooms were clean and already pre-heated. loved this place. They offer coffee and grab and go bag as well. Definitely will be staying here again once i'm back in town.

Room tip: rooms are the best
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank adanb123
Sam P, Owner at Econo Lodge Junction City - Ft. Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Reviewed 11 January 2021

After working long hours my husband and I just wanted to get away for one night, order Chinese, drink beer, and watch movies. About 2 hours after checking in I noticed a burn under where the pillows were stacked on the bed. We were smoking at the table so I knew we didn’t do this. At first I thought they didn’t change the sheets but maybe they did and housekeeping did this? The sheets were clean and laundered. I do not like to complain they do not make enough for the heck people give them so we just carried on with our night.
After checking out, I get a call from them about the burn. They do have a point I should’ve reported this when I found it. But he proceeded to call me a liar twice!! We have stayed there before without issue but we will never be back. I was even told a picture was sent to corporate, we never leave a room trashed, we are always courteous and this is what we get for not complaining.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sam P, Owner at Econo Lodge Junction City - Ft. Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear Guest, We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a wonderful experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback regarding the issues you had. We didn't call you a liar, we called you to confirm if there was already burn sheets or not. Because that room was rented out previous night too and guest didn't complain and we confirmed with the housekeeper as well and she said there was not any burn hole on the sheets. If you would have told the front desk regarding this issue beforehand than we would have given you different room, but there was not any burn on the sheets to begin with. Housekeeper cleaned the room and had new sheets as well, everything was clean. But once you checked-out housekeeper saw there was freshly burned hole on the sheets, pillow, mattress, and pad. We took the pictures for our records. We encourage guest to only smoke on the table with ashtray. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 13 November 2020

I came to Kansas to visit my soldier nephew. I chose to stay here because of price and pet friendly. When I made my reservation me having pets was not a problem. But after driving 12 hours they made me stand out in 25 degree weather so they could yell at me for having dogs. Both of them were completely rude and just horrible people. I wasn’t hiding my dogs I told them but they went psycho. Then they put my family in this tiny shoebox of a room. We had to turn sideways just to go by each other. I ended up leaving the next morning and going to the Best Western. So much better there.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sam P, Owner at Econo Lodge Junction City - Ft. Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2020

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a wonderful experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback regarding the issues you had. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

While visiting friends, I stayed a night and it was very pleasant, clean and staff are very helpful. Rates are very good. Plus located very close to highway and restaurants are very close. Would love to book here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Sam P, Owner at Econo Lodge Junction City - Ft. Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Reviewed 6 July 2020

Great People...everything went perfect....booked another room on the way back!!!
....and it was close to the exit of the Freeway, yet it was quiet where I stayed...never heard a peep from the other guests....Thanks to Mgmt....

Room tip: Chose a First floor room...excellent!
Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Sam P, Owner at Econo Lodge Junction City - Ft. Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2020