Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$50
Priceline$50
Hotels.com$50
Travelocity$50
FindHotel$50
Trip.com$53
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2017

I stayed week for Work and the Hotel is very nice and clean. The hotel staff very professional and very friendly and helpful. I really enjoy my stay here it this hotel I will definitely stay here again Thank You for your help!!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Tanvi P
Reviewed November 2, 2016

The room was beautiful and enjoy staying here comfortable bed and friendly staff and. i would go back and stay at this hotel everyone is really nice it the hotel.The location was good I look forward to staying there again & again.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Tanvi P
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

We had an excellent stay here! Room was very clean & comfortable. Guy working on front desk very helpful & very friendly .My Friend and I spent five days.Because we r working in this area is first time & we find a great hotel in area. They have flat screens TV &Breakfasts in morning.
It very Amazing to stay Here hahaha!
Motel was good so we have stayed here more than 10x and have always found the staff to be very pleasant almost like home. The accomadations are excellent stay in this motel traveling people & working people. The location was good near to the Dollar general at walking distance, the year round experience is very good. I look forward to staying there again & again.

Date of stay: September 2016