“The food here is great”
Review of Anchor Grill

Anchor Grill
Ranked #51 of 130 Restaurants in Hutchinson
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Description: Anchor Grill is Hutchinson's newest addition. Come in today and enjoy our family atmosphere, affordable prices, and the best Mexican food around!
Reviewed 19 March 2018

It may not look like much from the outside, but inside is authentic mexican food that is outstanding. Friday and Saturday they have hand made tamales that are great. It is buffet style, or you can order from the menu. And there is a bar if you want an adult beverage. I'll be back.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Visited the location in Mac today, but I'm assuming this place is awesome too. This type of Mexican food is amazing. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 17 February 2017

This is a great place to eat. A place where locals go and take their out of town family. Weather you eat from the buffet or off the menu you cannot go wrong here.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Nice Mexican restaurant. Three of us in our group of four had the buffet on Saturday. The beef for my taco was very hot. Any cold food that I had was nice and cold. This is the way it should be on a buffet. One person in our group ordered chips and did not like the flour kind of chips and wanted the corn. They were very accommodating with his request. Good service. Great food. Another, larger group of people that we knew, went the day before us and highly recommended this place. I saw when large groups of people came into the restaurant when we were there, were easily seated and waited on.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We visited for lunch today and I ordered a cheese enchilada. I was impressed. It had a tempting look on the plate. Then when I took a bite all the flavors lived up to that.

Date of visit: April 2016