“Nasty food”
Review of Anchor Grill

Anchor Grill
Ranked #51 of 130 Restaurants in Hutchinson
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Description: Anchor Grill is Hutchinson's newest addition. Come in today and enjoy our family atmosphere, affordable prices, and the best Mexican food around!
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Terrible. We had the buffet and all the food was cold. This place came highly recommended but it was just awful.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 14 January 2016

In the mall and I'm always up for Mexican food. I grabbed a couple of tacos and a cheese enchilada while my wife got a bean tostada with lite lettuce. I got the xtra hot sauce while she got the regular. First bite of the enchilada good, put my xtra hot on it, lite at first and ehhh, Put it on the tacos and they were ehhh. The taco shells seemed under cooked in the middle, they were "bready" as was my wifes tostada. I added more xtra hot thinking everything is better hot but everything got worse. The sauce had WAY too much garlic in it the same with the regular. My wife and I felt like all we were doing was breathing garlic. The beans on her tostatda were also cold. Guess I cant eat at the mall any more.

Date of visit: January 2016