Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$122
ZenHotels.comUS$150
All reviews comfort inn real scrambled eggs nice property i highly recommend this hotel jocelyn motel grandkids mattress highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Smelled like a moldy basement. It has been 2 days and I am still ill from it. Tv remote didn’t work and we were told that it just didn’t work and to change the channels on the cable box. It was so humid in the room (more than outside) that everything felt sticky so it was hard to tell if it was clean. The floor had obviously been “repaired” with a layer of plywood or something under the carpet and was awful to walk on.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

I booked this hotel because of the strong reviews on TripAdvisor. I was very disappointed. The hotel is in need of updating. The king bed was great and the shower looked new but the toilet did not and the carpeting in the room is old, stained and moldy.

The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The lady booking by reservation over the phone (an older woman) was a bit off-putting about prices for the room.

Honestly, I wished I had researched the ages of the hotels. I would have considered going to a Super 8 instead and saved myself some money.

I felt the room was overpriced even with a rewards member rate. Very disappointing.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

The room was nice and spacious. There was no luggage rack to put a suitcase on. When I got there the light over the sink had burned out so I had to have someone come fix it. The water in the shower takes forever in the morning. In fact I had to forgo my shower because after 10 minutes of running the water it still wasn’t hot. I told the woman at the desk and she said “ we have old water heaters and they don’t come on until the first person turns on the water in the morning”. So I guess if you’re an early riser you’re out of luck for a hot shower.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Linda7132907
Best Western, Other at Best Western Emporia Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. The luggage racks are located in the closets. You were not told "we have old water heaters", in fact you were told we have new water heaters. They were checked and are working .

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Matress was completely shot. Room was infested with ants. only half of jets worked in tub.side door to motel looked like it had been kicked in. Bed made loud noise every time you moved. Matress leaned to one side and you had to hold on to keep from falling off. Definitely not up to normal best western standards ass we stay in a lot of them.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 26 October 2020

If you want to attend a covid convention, this is your spot! No masks worn by staff. They scoffed at me when I asked about their covid protocol. Also the room stunk so bad that I had to get room freshener from the front desk. Right off the bat I found a big black bug. I hope it wasn’t a roach but my hubby smashed it to smithereens so we couldn’t tell. The carpet was bumpy. We didn’t dare go into the breakfast room as it was small, crowded, no social distancing and not 1 mask. We should have never stayed there but it was late and we were exhausted. Stayed at a Hilton the next night for$10 more and it was fabulous.

Room tip: Don’t stay here. Better options across the street
Date of stay: October 2020