Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
Hotels.com
US$93
Trip.com
US$89
PricelineUS$93
BestWestern.comUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$101
All reviews comfort inn real scrambled eggs nice property i highly recommend this hotel jocelyn motel grandkids mattress highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

Matress was completely shot. Room was infested with ants. only half of jets worked in tub.side door to motel looked like it had been kicked in. Bed made loud noise every time you moved. Matress leaned to one side and you had to hold on to keep from falling off. Definitely not up to normal best western standards ass we stay in a lot of them.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 26 October 2020

If you want to attend a covid convention, this is your spot! No masks worn by staff. They scoffed at me when I asked about their covid protocol. Also the room stunk so bad that I had to get room freshener from the front desk. Right off the bat I found a big black bug. I hope it wasn’t a roach but my hubby smashed it to smithereens so we couldn’t tell. The carpet was bumpy. We didn’t dare go into the breakfast room as it was small, crowded, no social distancing and not 1 mask. We should have never stayed there but it was late and we were exhausted. Stayed at a Hilton the next night for$10 more and it was fabulous.

Room tip: Don’t stay here. Better options across the street
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 1 April 2020

The hotel is OK and the breakfast is good. When I checked the clerk had me sign a piece of paper with rate of $48. When I got the bill the next day is was a $100. I asked the day manager which is the correct rate and she showed me th piece of paper I had signed the night before. The night manager had crossed out the $48 rate and wrote $100. T he manger apologized and I paid the higher rate. When I checked all of the hotels in the area, Comfort Inn had the highest rate. How come??

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Raymond R
Reviewed 11 March 2020

They did a great job for us We used the breakfast room for our family get together and had a great time.They went way above to make our stay enjoyable. They would not let us clean up after our use of the facility

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 February 2020

The staff are always top notch , Jocelyn is a great General Manager , and Tiyanna always friendly and accommodating . A nice facility and location for getting around Emporia and connecting highways . I highly recommend this hotel .

Room tip: Always clean and tidy !
Date of stay: January 2020