Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
Priceline
US$93
Trip.com
US$89
Hotels.comUS$93
BestWestern.comUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$101
All reviews comfort inn real scrambled eggs nice property i highly recommend this hotel jocelyn motel grandkids mattress highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2020

The hotel is OK and the breakfast is good. When I checked the clerk had me sign a piece of paper with rate of $48. When I got the bill the next day is was a $100. I asked the day manager which is the correct rate and she showed me th piece of paper I had signed the night before. The night manager had crossed out the $48 rate and wrote $100. T he manger apologized and I paid the higher rate. When I checked all of the hotels in the area, Comfort Inn had the highest rate. How come??

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Raymond R
Reviewed 11 March 2020

They did a great job for us We used the breakfast room for our family get together and had a great time.They went way above to make our stay enjoyable. They would not let us clean up after our use of the facility

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 February 2020

The staff are always top notch , Jocelyn is a great General Manager , and Tiyanna always friendly and accommodating . A nice facility and location for getting around Emporia and connecting highways . I highly recommend this hotel .

Room tip: Always clean and tidy !
Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 December 2019

This hotel was in a good location and met our travel needs. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was advertised as continental, but real scrambled eggs and bacon. I will stay here again when we travel throught Emporia again.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Raymond R
Reviewed 7 November 2019

We stayed at Emporia instead of Kansas City to break up our drive. Great decision. Nice property. Our grandkids loved the indoor pool. Staff very friendly, especially Dee, the breakfast hostess. She went above and beyond to make sure everyone was taken care of.

Date of stay: October 2019