“Nice Surprise!”

Willy's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in El Dorado
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife & I were staying in El Dorado for one night. researching where to eat, I found Willy's on TA and it had good reviews. So we decided to give it a try. Well it must be the place to be on a Saturday night as it as full of locals, so that tells you it's good!
We walked in and were told there was a 20-30 min wait or we could sit at the bar and eat which we decided to do.
Bar tender took our drink order and let us review the menu. My wife decided to order a cup of Jambalaya & fried pickles, I ordered the French Dip w/onion rings.
My wife said the Jambalaya needed a little more broth, she said the fried pickles were good. My French dip was very good, the bun was fresh, the roast beef was tender. The onion rings were excellent some of best I've had. They came with a sweet mustard/cheese sauce - it was excellent also.
Overall very good pub food and good service.
Would certainly eat here again if we're in the area.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Food is very good, excellent service, good sports bar atmosphere. Very friendly staff! Only negative is the high ceilings make it pretty noisy.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Stopped by for lunch. Menu was great, staff are very friendly.
Prices not all that bad. did not have to wait that long for the food.
I would recommend this place for lunch

Reviewed 8 March 2017

The food and the service was excelent! plus they have tap beer and bottle in different brands and types.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Good menu with lots of options and everything I have tried as been good. It can get really loud later in the evenings but family friendly during normal lunch/dinner times.