Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
$93
View deal
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Hotels.com$98
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2022

Absolutely great repeat stay! Room was clean and ready upon check-in. I love when we repeat stay at a hotel a year later and their service is consistent and a number of the employees are still there. This time we ate at their restaurant and my husband and I are so glad that we did! Johnny made our dinner which was a really good pizza! Homemade crust and cooked perfectly. Johnny was a delight and we really enjoyed him and his excellent personality and service. The next day before driving out of town we went back and ordered lunch to go from a very nice lady (I failed to get her name)! Once again, our BIG burger and fries were cooked perfectly! Next time I will order additional fries because they were so yummy! From the front desk to housekeeping to the restaurant ~ the consistency is on point! We look forward to staying at our HIDDEN GEM again this year!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed February 7, 2022

The staff was very nice upon arrival and every moment after. The room was very clean, and the pool and hot tub area is very nice! Staff were cleaning rooms constantly. I never tried the food at their restaurant.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 25, 2020

Very happy with our one night stay! Staff "Bri" was who I spoke with to make the reservation a few days prior to our stay. She was helpful and cheerful and just a pleasure to talk with. "Ethan" was the clerk manning the desk at check-in. He was pleasant and quick to assist with dinner ideas and directions to the restaurant locations. Once again he was definitely an asset to this hotel property! Upon check out I met "Kim" the hotel owner. It was so nice to see a hands-on hotelier! She was stocking her hotel snack location and greeted me the moment I walked into the lobby. Nothing like a great smile and cheerful attitude to start your day! We talked for a bit and I told her how happy my husband and I were with her location and the employees we had dealt with. She thanked me and told me she looked forward to our next stay. Our room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. We both loved the "rain shower head". We will definitely be staying again!

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2019

An older motel that's been spiffed up a bit. It was clean, but hardly quiet. People were wandering the hallways until at least 1am and no one really seemed to care. The listing led me to believe there was a restaurant on-site, but there wasn't...unless you count the run-down old drive-in next door. I paid $75 for a room which was maybe worth $60...maybe not even that since I had to buy my own Breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

It was clean, and reasonable. The shower was great! The beds were comfortable, and it was overall a good place to stay. The staff was friendly and helpful , it was a great location. I would recommend them .

Date of stay: April 2019