Seethawaka Regency
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$47
  • Restaurant
Casa Heliconia(Kaleliya)
The Covanro(Veyangoda)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsplace yesterdayhotel staffreception hallregencyweddingdinnerlandscapingmemberluxurycheerspoolcolombo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

I went there with my family to get dinner and we want to change out normal routine of dinner outing. Regency is perfect for answer what we were looked.
Food was nice, and also they do not offer liquor. So we have to get something outside for our own. But that make the hotel family friendly. Overall we had a great time. Kudos to staff and the management. They done a great job.

Stayed: January 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Lishan P
Reviewed August 30, 2015

This hotel is situated near the main street . It has lovely place and terraces from which you can admire the beautiful plants and a pool.And next to the hotel their is a rubber estate and it is a nature view hotel. The restaurant is very nice, with a great staff, nice selection of buffet items and food also great. The views of Avissawella is great from there. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. I recommend it.

Room Tip: The chalets are great to stay.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank Susila N
Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

We went to the Seethawaka Regency for a series of programs. Found the place new, well kept and clean. The food was ok. The service standards were ok too...

Lacked character overall, though it probably is one of the best in the area...

As with most places of this nature, sincerely hope they maintain the standards without allowing it to simply fall into ruin without the proper upkeep... Only time will tell...

Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business
3  Thank Vidusha N
Reviewed June 26, 2015

I had my homecoming at Seethawaka Regency last week and that was the moment I saw my dream in reality. Me being a hotelier and worked for almost all the top star class hotels in Colombo and other part of the country, my event on that day was much better than those places. The hall was fantastic, the and the service standards were unbelievable. The hall was ready on time and the staff were ready for the service with top quality professionalism. Food was very tasty and the display of the same too was excellent. Need to mention couple of names, even though everyone played there role perfectly including the top management, which were Mr Michael and Mr George, who were there with me from the discussion level till the end of the function, which I have never seen even in a 5* operation. The honeymoon suite was unbelievable where the decorations were out of the world.

Over all, what I have to say....IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLACE WHERE FOR YOUR DREAM WEDDING / HOMECOMING....THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE BETTER THAN SEETHAWAKA REGENCY...!!

Thank you so much for making my dream come true.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kumudu J
Reviewed June 25, 2015

My wedding ceremony was held at Seethawaka Regency, June 2015. The hotel was excellent in every manner. Garden was well maintained one as well as the swimming pool. After the wedding ceremony we stayed at one of the chalets offered free by the hotel on half board basis.

Room was very clean and a very luxury one. It had every facility where a luxury room should have. In other hand bathroom was very clean and it consisted with modern bathroom accessories as well. Dinner was offered at the hotel restaurant and hotel staff offered us an unforgettable candle light dinner. Food was so delicious and hats off to the chef!. Breakfast was same as the dinner.

All in all this place made my wedding day a special one. Thank you Seethawaka Regency!!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple