“Best BBQ restaurant in the Cedar Rapids area!”
Review of Q Dogs Bbq

Q Dogs Bbq
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Always enjoy the atmosphere and great BBQ here...I tend to stick to the Junkyard Dog sandwich...very tasty. Meet is always flavorful and tender and sides are always fresh! Enjoy the bbq sauce on the side with 4 different types! Wait staff have always been very welcoming and accommodating.

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

I think Q Dogs is the tastiest BBQ in Cedar Rapids. The pulled pork is smoky, juicy...delicious. I'd love to see chicken on the menu, and I wish the sides were a bit more generous. Can be crowded and noisy at dinner. Super speedy take-out service, especially at lunch.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We came to Q-Dogs for a family dinner. 3 of us ordered the brisket sandwiches and they were wonderful! My dad ordered a half rack of ribs and it was huge and delicious. This was our third visit in a couple years and we have never had a bad meal here. We will be visiting here more.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Really like eating here, food is great. Eating here reminds me of a kind of place we eat at while on vacation. Local flavor, not a chain, and an interesting vibe.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Atmosphere was nice and even had a good local blues guitarist playing, however the food was another story. They had few menu options with NO chicken options, which is odd because you can go anywhere and get chicken. My fries came cold and the prices were horrendous. My friend and I ate there with each having 2 beers and we spent $52 on Cold small portions?! will never waste my money on this place again.