“Can't Beat These Pies”
Review of My Sugar Pie

My Sugar Pie
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Zionsville
Reviewed February 3, 2019

You better order your holiday pies early! My Sugar Pie started as a booth at Saturday morning farmers' market near Main Street in Zionsville many years ago. It was so popular that the proprietor opened a shop nearby. On holidays patrons line up outside the shop to pick up their pre-ordered pies. Our favorites are the apple pies, but all are delicious. The crust is flaky and the filling tasty. Slices of pie are also available. The cost is a little high, but you can get a little rebate by returning the plate.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We ordered My Sugar Pie for our wedding pie (pie is my favorite dessert, much preferred to cake!) and I'm so happy we did! Kelly is wonderful to work with and her pies are THE BEST. Our pie tasting was scheduled for first thing in the morning and it was a dream come true -- pie for breakfast! We ordered the Dutch Apple (my favorite), peach blueberry, key lime, and sugar cream pie. Our friends and family loved the pie so much that we had a pie party (with coffee and champagne) the day after the wedding with our leftover pies. Thank you so much for making our day extra sweet!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Everyone should experience a My Sugar Pie for desert at some point. This is on the desert menu at St Elmo's Steakhouse. A bit pricey but I've never seen any leftovers. Dutch Apple or Chocolate are my favorites but a scoop of ice cream on a warm piece of Peach Pie will put a smile on your face.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We celebrate ESPN's college game day every Saturday and I have used My Sugar Pie as the "go to" place for dessert! They have a pie that represnts almost every state!
They have the best sugar cream & apple pies!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2018

My wife is the best baker in the state of Georgia, so when she saw this bakery, she had to try it out. We ended up getting a slice of three different pies and ate them over the following few days. I'm not sure they are healthy, but you don't eat this sort of thing to stay in shape.

Date of visit: August 2018