“Great cakes”

Confectioneiress cupcakes and sweets
Ranked #3 of 6 Quick Bites in Zionsville
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I love ordering cakes from the Confectioneiress because the ordering process is so fun! It’s all online and you just go thru so many options to create the perfect cake! The owner always follows up with an email to make sure you’ll get just what you want. You can order tiny 4 inch cakes to really big cakes and the prices are really reasonable! They have a bunch of really unique cake pedestals that you can borrow as well. I’ll never order a cake from anywhere else. Tons of delicious flavors!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

I was looking through a magazine at my job and came across this picture of cupcakes from here. I seen they were located in Zionsville and decided to order some for my son's 1st bday party. I ordered online and chose the chocolate salted caramel and vanilla bean latte cupcakes. They were so moist and rich in flavor, I loved them. Only thing I did not like about them was that they had too much frosting but i really do not like frosting I'd rather have whipped topping but I didnt ask for that. I would definitely recommend this place for those cupcake lovers with a sweet tooth.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

The cupcakes are excellent! The only thing holding me back from a 5 Star is there’s too much frosting on them! My favorite is vanilla on vanilla and vanilla sugar cookie. Their cakes are great as well. My only complaint is the cupcakes are occasionally dry. I’ve had better luck with the cakes! Today was half price cupcake day which my daughter enjoyed!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2017

We had a custom order prepared and it was beautifully done. It was ready on time, and all of our guests commented on how pretty and delicious the desserts were.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 9, 2016

I had a gluten free item that my sister in law got me while celebrating my mom's birthday. After one bite, I know I had to review you. This was the BEST dessert I've had, and I live in Orlando near the attractions. Congratulations, when I visit again, I will be sure to stop in. You've gained a customer!

Date of visit: December 2016