“Love Noah Grants but tonight wasn’t their best”
Review of Noah Grant's

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State Road 334
Reviewed September 2, 2021 via mobile

I love this restaurant and the owner is top notch. Our server was lovely and attentive. The oysters were fantastic, the salad portions were generous and perfectly prepared. The bar service and timing of the courses being delivered were slow. Unfortunately the lobster tails were small chewy and tough. We had to ask for the drawn butter because it wasn’t served with the lobster. The fries were cold and not as special as they’ve been in the past.
We will definitely return again and we do acknowledge that the job market and pandemic have made the already grueling restaurant business extra challenging.

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank Allen5vaca
Write a reviewReviews (214)

Reviewed August 2, 2021

Npah Grant's is our go-to location for special occasions. We went for my wife's birthday this year, since it is one of her favorite restaurants. Always courteous staff, innovative dishes, fresh seafood. Not cheap, but I can't say enough good about it!

Reviewed July 25, 2021 via mobile

My second time here and each time the food was outstanding! Every facet of the meal was perfect. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The place was busy but the staff from hostesses, server and bartenders were on point. My advice, take in this local treasure.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed July 4, 2021

My husband and I recently ate at Noah Grants, frankly, I dont know what the fuss is all about. This restautant was absolutely just OK. Nothing we had was any better than a restaurant that would have been half the price. My feeling is they have positioned themselves as a really nice restaurnt with outstanding food and the prices reflect that-- but, the food did not, at least in our case. ...doubt we return, sadly.

Reviewed July 3, 2021

All food was outstanding and we each had different things. Drinks were excellent. Service was steady and helpful. Make reservations 2 weeks out, even for a week-night!