“Amazing himes”

McCormick's Creek State Park
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Spencer
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at Brown County State Park and decided to take a day hike here. It was about an hour drive. We hiked trail 3 I believe it was, along/through the creek and to the waterfall. It was beautiful. My dogs loved it as well. We will be planning a camping trip here soon!

All reviews
"camp store"
in 4 reviews
"rock formations"

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Our family has been coming to Mccormicks creek for many decades. Sometimes we stay in the family cabins and sometimes we stay in the lodge. There always seems to be good outdoor activities. Lots of trails with some variety to them. Indiana does a nice job with their state parks.

1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This state park has so much to offer. First, you have Indiana's mini-Grand Canyon where you can swim in the waterfall, stomp through the long creek and climb on so many rock formations.

Then you have the caves. Even though there is only one on the map (Wolf Cave), there are others if you get the nerve to go off trail. The trails are spectacular... but off-trail is amazing (and dangerous).

The inn is slightly dated, but very cozy and charming.

The perfect, VERY inexpensive "stay-cation"

2  Thank Bethnbo
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My daughter and granddaughters stayed here this summer! We loved it! The cabin we stayed in was clean and really I have to say pretty much better than I had expected. We will definitely go back. We went over to the canoe place across the road and had a blast trying to canoe.

1  Thank T S