“Excellent Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Great pizza!! Always use coupons, otherwise pretty expensive. Good atmosphere, good servers. The breadstix are so good, get the dill sauce and cheese sauce. Bleu cheese dressing is to die fot, although salads are straight from the bag.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Was in Richmond for granddaughters high school graduation and decided to take some family to Clara's.

I haven't eaten there in 30+ years and discovered it hasn't changed. Not only was the food still GREAT, but the waitress/waiter staff was professional and friendly as well.

Lot's of old memories came back while we ate and talked because the decor was still the same. Seeing that bus, brought back many pleasant memories with my children, which I shared with my grandchildren.

Truly was nice to see there are still some old family restaurants doing well in Richmond. I highly recommend this place for family dining if you're ever visiting Richmond.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

PROS
- very nice pizza;
- decent speed service;
- affordable prices;
- the interior decor is great, I loved it.

CONS
- nothing in particular

DO I WILL RETURN?
can happen

1  Thank Henrique d
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

This is the halfway point for us to meet our kids and grandchildren! Atmosphere is cool for family, pizza is just okay nothing special! The trolley inside is fun for the kids to check our and a porch swing at one of the booths is an interesting feature! I did see a loaded baked potato I’ll try next time we meet the kids!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The decor in the restaurant is quite unique and nostalgic. There is a double decker bus inside which also has tables for dining . Food is ordered via a phone at the tables . Pizzas and sandwiches are quite freshly made , good and service is fast. Servers are friendly