Review Highlights
Nice

I was kind of excited it became an AMC bc if u are a premiere member u get discounts and i... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
amye488
Terre Haute, Indiana
via mobile
Excellent!

We love going to this theater! Its always clean and the people very nice!!! The popcorn bucket deal... read more

Reviewed 16 July 2018
Jennifer W
via mobile

All reviews great movie concession stand popcorn tickets seating screen butter temperature deal business
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Carmike is a new clean movie theater to go to for me and my family. I consider it our favorite spot for family movies. They have expanded their food selections which include what we like for food choices.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 1 May 2016

We love going to CarMike's. It is clean, that is a big plus. They show family entertainment. The price of popcorn and Cokes is reasonable. We went to see God is Not Dead 2 most recently. The seats are clean and comfortable. It is not freezing cold in there either. They have a very friendly staff. They are always pleasant.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 26 March 2016

We are avid movie goers and this is our favorite theater to see a show. Comfortable with numerous options to see the latest releases. Treats are somewhat expensive but I think that true at all theaters. We do have the 'bucket' to help with the popcorn prices but I'm not sure it's that great of a value. Aside from the concession prices we do enjoy this location.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

Its like your normal nice movie theater. Good staff and of course refreshments are pricey but it completes the experience. Seats and theatre are nice.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Nice theater seats were comfortable. Lots of room in aisle.Sight lines were good to the screen. Liked you could butter your own popcorn and Coke refills are free.

Date of experience: January 2016