Onreech Hotel(Seeduwa)
US$40
US$26
Agoda.com
1,583 results
All reviewsnew wingsri lankaspecial thanksairport gardenclose to the airportindian foodpastry chefexcellent serviceduty managerdelicious foodminutes from the airportlong flightswimming poolrestaurant managercakeinternational airportshort stay
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I had the good fortune to be welcomed as guest at this extraordinary island of hospitality and friendliness this month. It’s unusual for an hotel so close to an airport to be so luxurious, but this is!! Clean, spotlessly so, with an awesome dining room and magnificent buffet selection of Western and Sri Lankan delights. Mr Rita Mohammed, the Duty Managr and his professional staff pay total attention to making all guests’ stay the best possible. I thoroughly recommend this property as a great first or last stop to a fantastic island nation.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Meath_C
ranil_perera, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings to you from The Gateway Airport Garden Hotel!

We are grateful to you for sparing your time in sharing your experience you had during your stay with us. I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. We are pleased to read that your overall experience was as per your expectation.

We look forward for an opportunity again sometimes in the near future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very well mannered staff, Large room, It is wonderful to walk inside the hotel campus. Lot may birds do visit in the morning. Well maintained garden, greenery makes hotel area look beautiful. Food was excellent with lot of choice available.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Greetings to you from The Gateway Airport Garden Hotel!

The team and I are grateful to you for sparing your valuable time in sharing your experience you had during your stay with us. I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

I take this opportunity to thank you for your encouraging and kind words of praise for our product, garden and the exemplary services of our staff.

We look forward for an opportunity again sometimes in the near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Here we visit from long time as we had tons of Layovers in this place..its like home to us...Rooms are well appointed with everything you need for a comfortable stay. It is very clean and modern .The service was excellent everywhere...
Niroshan who I met here several years ago, is outstanding, has a great personality, and very efficient.

Room Tip: Try the Chinese Restaurant
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden, Colombo!

At the outset let me thank you for choosing to stay at The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden, Colombo during your recent visit and thank you for your kind feedback.

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

I have also noted your appreciation with regard to the services rendered by Niroshan and have communicated the same to him. It is these words that will encourage the team to excel at all times.

We would once again thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

1 bedroom Executive room, 1 night
This hotel is adequate for a 1-night stay if arriving or departing from Colombo airport. Our 1 bedroom executive room was really a suite, with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen area and a separate living room. The room starting to look a little tired, but it was very clean and all the staff were extremely polite and helpful.

The only disappointment, and for me, and a deal breaker, was that the 'free' internet was restricted to 0.5 mbps (yes you read that correctly) I was barely able to check my emails.

For so-called 'high speed' internet, you had to pay an additional fee which was quite substantial. This is 2018, and paying for hotel internet at 4/5 star hotels has been a thing of the past for over a decade.

Other than the internet our stay was very pleasant.

Room Tip: Happy hour from 1700-1900 hrs provides 50% of alcoholic drinks!
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
ranil_perera, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel Colombo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden, Colombo !

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

Kindly note that free WIFI service includes a limited bandwidth 512 KB.
A premium package is suggested for full Internet access with 1.5 MB bandwidth.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018

stayed here on my layover.. the person who gave us the rooms was Niroshan Guest relations, he helped me out with a nice corner room, which was a stunning view of the pool and the lagoon...Very refreshing place to stay, welcoming layout and charming staff. Will be recommending to friends. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and can't wait to stay again soon.

Room Tip: Corner Pool view Rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden Colombo !

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden Colombo and for sharing your frank and forthright feedback with us.

We appreciate for your kind feedback, that you liked our services given by our staffs.

We have shared your positive compliment to the team which will be a great motivation to them.

We hope to get more opportunities to serve you again.