“Yummy lunch! ”

Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Beaconsfield
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Four Figs is a Fully Licensed Award winning Cafe/Restaurant and great coffee shop with indoor and alfresco dining located in Beaconsfield. We offer friendly service with a range of delicious food and drinks prepared by our talented Chefs and Baristas.We source beans from around the globe and roast in house with a regularly changing single origin.
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here recently. We ordered the meatballs and corn fritters, along with a wine and beer and enjoyed every mouthful!
Great service from beautifully hip young things too.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious and friendly. Little loud so if you like a vibrant noisy venue this is for you. The menu could do with an update and at some times the food can take a bit longer to come out but if you’re not in a Riyadh it shouldn’t be an issue.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a nice restaurant to visit and impress our overseas visitor with and this one ticked most of the boxes . we were a party of four and all tried different and each other’s dishes My partner had the eye fillet which was an excellent . I had the slow cooked lamb which melted in your mouth but unfortunately the flavours were very strange. The risotto was just ok and the pasta was good . The restaurant manger responded well to my concerns with the lamb and we were compensated accordingly. Choice of deserts were very limited. Doughnuts were ordinary as was ice cream with stewed fruit.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

For a place to have a quick and delicious late lunch. I would rate four figs five stars. But erring on the side of caution, l knocked of a rating, simply because pancakes and a bowl of chips dont stack up against a main coarse and whilst i go on record saying best bowl of chips ever by a country mile and pancakes far exceed say pancake parlour. This could be there specialty. But i doubt that greatly. What l can say without any qualms is the staff are absolutely first class in there service and catering to your wants. Oh yeah, thats the sunday after noon shift

1  Thank brandrox
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

After a busy day before Christmas my husband and I decided to go out for dinner. We were fortunate that the Four Figs could fit us in. The staff were welcoming, attentive and efficient. Our meals were great and well paced. A charming little cafe worth a visit