“Getting worse”

Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Sentul
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Ah Poong is a Food Court with high selection of Good Food ranging from local, national to International cuisine. with Riverside View and Lake with Boat Air you can explore with your family
Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

I don't what happen with this place. It is getting worse year by year. It was so crowded years AGO. last week, it was so quiet. There was no long queue for buying foods. Now, there is entrance fee 10k, we can exchange the ticket with a glass of iced tea. The ticket is also a pass to enter the ecoart park beside it. The worst ecopark I think, ao dirty and untidy.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

Located across Masjid Andalusia, this place is not literally floating as its pronounciation means in Bahasa Indonesia. It's actually a food court located beside the river. It offers so many foods and beverages, but I haven't found anything special there. It's the kind of place to hangout with family and friends.

Date of visit: January 2019

price : average
ok for family leisure

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I went there with my wife. It was a nice place, although there was no floating market because the river has less water. Ah Poong has a big food court, so you will have plenty options to solve your hunger. It has some attractions including for kids, so your children will love this place. And the entrance ticket is quite cheap and could be redemeed for a drink. Recommended for couple and family! Have fun guys!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

My team and I were driving back from Puncak when we visited Ah Poong. It was recommended by one of our teammates since he came here often.

My review would be in FAPS format:

- I tried Ikan Bakar Sambara 3/5
- I think the quality is okay, not good or bad
- I would try something else though, heard that Konro is quite good in Ah Poong

Ambience
- it was quite unique since they had this bridge + casual relaxing atmosphere by the river, but the river wasn't clean so I would give 3.5/5

Price
- price was okay 3.5/5
- most of the foods were quite affordable

- it's a food court so there were little service but the food court is quite clean so I would give 3.5/5

Overall, if you happen to come by Sentul check it out. Otherwise you could also go to Puncak for fancier option!

Date of visit: October 2018