Review Highlights
Nice thrill for all ages

I took 4 teenage girls and a 9 year old ziplining. Booking online was easy and the price was very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
tammysD0AU
Louisville, Kentucky
via mobile
Summer Memories

My two grandchildren, 14 and 17, visit me every summer. We love making new memories every year... read more

Reviewed August 1, 2023
JillyBean564

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2020

What a blast! I’d absolutely recommend this adventure to anyone. Our guides were knowledge and made us very comfortable with the equipment, the setting was really beautiful, and we weren’t rushed. We’re planning to go back soon!

1  Thank Trip821261
Reviewed October 13, 2020

Frank and Doug were awesome. We plan on going next year. The sights during the fall are beautiful. The 2500 ft line was the best view.

Reviewed October 13, 2020 via mobile

The tour guides were awesome. Can't wait to do it again with them. It was our first time ziplining and loved it.

Reviewed September 8, 2020

What a blast we had! First timers. Our guides were a blast and made us feel safe and comfortable from the git-go. We did the Canopy Tour and will surely go back for the longer tour!

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank 2BarkingBeagles
Reviewed September 4, 2020

The zip lining here was a great experience for first timers! I was so nervous I was shaking. The team here made me feel comfortable and prepared. Our guides Doug & Gene were fantastic! All safety precautions were taken and there was a training line to teach you how to do it before the first zip. I’m not athletic and was worried I wasn’t going to be able to do it. I did it and would recommend trying it out at Squire Boone. My daughter and I had a memorable experience and looking forward to doing it again. After reading some of the reviews, we went with the longer course, so glad we did!

Date of experience: August 2020