Ramada Indianapolis Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsnice breakfastroom was clean and comfortableyogurtdowntowninterstate
FilterAll languages

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not a bad hotel at all, the staff are very nice. Breakfast was wonderful, plus the prices on weekends are wonderful

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an older hotel and it shows. Our room appeared to be clean, but definitely showing the signs of time. Friends had roaches in theirs. Another family member had stained bedding and pillows. They asked twice for replacements and were given none. Eventually, they wrapped their own clothing around pills. No blankets on beds - some type of foam was placed between two sheets for warmth. Asked for adjoining rooms and was told we would have either an adjoining room or room nearby - rooms were on completely different floors.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time staying in a hotel by myself and with it being in Indy I was a little nervous because I’m a small female. I’ve also never stayed in Indy before. Everyone who i knew was staying across the street (they all paid more). We all came for a Moose Convention so I was constantly going across the street for meetings. So not only was my room great but the environment and people at both hotels made me feel safe to go back and forth. That made a huge difference in my weekend. I went from nervous to stay by myself in Indy to feeling like i was in my own town.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business