Indianapolis Marriott East
US$299
US$259
Orbitz.com
2,010 results
All reviewshenry robinsonguest relationslots of free parkinggreat customer servicethe concierge loungehotel is beautifuljeffconferenceebonyfireplaceinterstatedowntownindianastarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful place..friendly staff. Overall a great place to stay or have a conference. Breakfast was awesome. I would stay anytime when visiting Indianapolis. Great reception by Glendoris and the front office staff. Can't go wrong.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a beautiful place is as I walked in I was greeted by gen Doris very nice and friendly she helped me with all my needs the room was very clean and comfortable the tv had lots of apps and the food was great this is where I come to relax and will enjoy my next stay here

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first visit to Marriott East but I was met with Great Customer Service, greeted by friendly staff, and personally accompanied by Elite Concierge Glendoris. They offered free parking, free wifi, and the campus is beautiful and conveniently located 10 mins from downtown, right off I-70. I havent stayed as a guest yet but am definitely planning to do so!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff at this hotel is beyond amazing! From the moment we were greeted to every moment passing, everyone was so friendly and accommodating. We really enjoyed the pool and hot tub and look forward visiting again in warmer weather to enjoy the patio and fire pit! The location is outside of downtown, but very easy access and well worth it for the free parking!

Room Tip: Get a room with patio access!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As I walked in this beautiful updated hotel I couldn't stop looking around at the lovely decor! I was welcomed by Glendoris who had s beautiful spirit and made my stay a very cherished one! There, is so much space to park and the amenities were wonderful as well. The location is convenient and recommend this hotel to anyone for many choices. Thank you again Glendoris! Until we meet again...