“Great place”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #7 of 82 Restaurants in Greenfield
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

1st time eating at Culver's and was favorably impressed. A step above a traditional fast food restaurant. Food was better and price was maybe 30% higher also. Nice clean restaurant and great service.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Creamy and delightful. Always clean and employees are very well mannered and polite. They are always busy, not outside smoking while being paid (go figure).

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I have had more mistakes made by this Culvers than anywhere. I ordered a dip of Chocolate and one dip of Orange Cheesecake in a dish. They gave me a small dish with a very small 1/2 dip of Chocolate and a very small 1/2 dip of Orange with soggy square cubes of what appeared and tasted like turkey dressing! Yuck. I questioned the person behind the counter, and they told me it was 1/2 dip of each of the two flavors! I said I ordered one dip of each. They then gave me a new dish. They never give you a receipt at this location either like other fast food restaurants! They have given me a very small dish before at this location for 2 dips in a dish. I did not complain before.

I love their chocolate custard. That said, why do I ever try their "Flavor of the Day"?! Their Orange is really bad with the soggy squares in and over it, and I have had other bad flavors there.

I may just give up on Culvers!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Typical fast-food greasy high-priced loud but okay they want me to say 100 words about this I don't have a hundred or hamburgers and chicken sandwiches and a few little specialty items the best thing in there are the cheese curds and are the highest price

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I visit Culver's more than I should admit. I have never once had an order come out wrong. The employees are always super friendly as well.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!