“Good food!”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #8 of 81 Restaurants in Greenfield
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Always clean with fast, friendly service and the food is nothing fancy, but good, plentiful and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Whenever we stay in Greenfield, we always go to Culver's. It is next to the hotel we always stay at and the food is always good. It's clean, the service is fast and the food is always super tasty.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Food is prepared fresh by clean employees ... all staff are efficient and helpful! Tuna melt on sourdough is my favorite -- and their chocolate malts are awesome. My kiddos always enjoy a cement mixer and the butter burgers are great. My 2nd favorite (behind the tuna) is the COD! omGosh. the cheese curds, french fries, and onion rings are always yummy!

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Culver's is a step up from typical fast food. Good burgers and fries and even better ice cream. Try a turtle sundae...you will be glad you did!

Reviewed 24 April 2015

I think Culver's is overpriced and we only occasionally go there because of that. The food is descent, nothing special, but I like that they serve you and are generally very friendly