All reviews room was clean trip home nice place to stay definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast after a long day desk clerk staff was friendly motel indianapolis rollaway highway linens
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Room clean. Towel was thread-bare. Internet poor. Treadmill broken. No access to fitness room in morning before 9AM (they say it’s next to guest room and you might wake them). Breakfast OK if you don’t mind making your own oatmeal. Eggs awful. Water quality OK but you wouldn’t want to drink it. Bottle water available only from machine. Pretty average or less...

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Although I had asked for - and received - a non-smoking room, I smelled cigarettes when I first went into the room. After fruitlessly looking at neighboring rooms - all marked "non-smoking" I realized rooms across the hall were smoking rooms. There's just no way to keep cigarette smoke from drifting out. I don't know if all the hallways are like that - we were on ground floor along the hallway with 200 numbers.

Motel is dated but was welcome after a long day on a marathon cross-country trip.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We did not have reservations, we made a stop during travel and wanted to be outside of Indianapolis. I think it is considerably over priced, but also accept that it seemed to be the going rate for hotels in the same area, my first choice already booked.
The front desk service was a wonderful experience. She did ask about choice rewards or any other applicable discount and matched the trip advisor rate. Thank you.
Pool was smaller, but clean and there and an offer was extended to let my kids get a quick swim in past the posted hours. What?? Thank you for that offer from a mom with kids who were stuck in a car all day. #cutomer service bonus.
The hotel is dated, but well kept. Room clean. My pillow was Awesome! The sink drained slow was the only draw back. Fridge available in room .
We did not utilize the free breakfast bar, but appeared well stocked and free.
We would stay again if priced under $100

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here during a road trip. Pet-friendly with a reasonable pet fee. Room was clean and comfy. Pool for the kids and a decent hot breakfast. My only issue was that when we made the reservation the employee said it was $20 for a crib. I called Choice Hotels and they called the property. It's extra for roll away beds, not cribs.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Had not booked a room. I seldom choose choice hotels. It was late and our first choice was booked. We were greeted and taken care of bt a wonderful desk clerk.
The room was clean and looked updated.
I would recommend this hotel

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family