“Dinner”

O'Charley's
Ranked #11 of 81 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

We had the fried shrimp, chicken tenders and crab cakes and every one enjoyed their meal. Service and atmosphere was good. I definitely would go to this chain of restaurants again.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I'm usually not going out for steak at a chain restaurant but O'Charley's has very good steaks and prime rib. The tennessee hot chicken is awsome too along with the dinner rolls.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Bad service. Waited over an hour for meal after ordering. The quality has deteriorated. Would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

My wife & I arrived from out of town at about 10:20 on a friday night, walked in and asked if we still had time for dinner since they close at 11. Host said absolutely and welcomed us in. Our waiter came right over with warm rolls and got our drink order. He asked how we were, told him we had been driving for the past 6hrs trying to stay ahead of the ice storm but that we stopped for the night & to get some food. He looked right at us and said glad you found us and made it safely, you can relax, enjoy your drink, eat some good food and take your time. The food was great the service even better. Drinks were solid pours, nobody made us feel rushed at all. They really helped my wife & I unwind after the drive.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

I'm local, so I've been many times. Every time (2-3 visits) we've sat in the bar we've received poor service. Waiting forever for everything. Food, the bill, refills if we ever get one. Unclean tables. Wrong orders being received and not being made right on the bill.
Just be patient and sit in the regular dining for much better service.