“Low Cost, Decent Tasting Fast Food”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #47 of 82 Restaurants in Greenfield
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1620 North State St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Greenfield, IN serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Same as most other fast food Burger King joints, I have not had any issues from this location. I have dined inside and used their drive thru both. The drive thru sometimes seems to move a bit slow, but if that's what it takes to get hot food, then I don't mind waiting an extra couple minutes.

I like their double cheeseburgers and whoppers, and I have tried several of their test or limited times sandwiches and other items. I like the flame broiled flavor from BK better than some of the other fast food places. If you check your local Saturday paper there are usually buy one get one free coupons for BK too.

Good place to grab a tasty quick bite to eat at a low price.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

This is a clean Burger King, the food is always as it should be, love the drink dispenser with 100 choices! Staff doesn't have turnover issues if that says anything...drive thru is fast, it's overall what you want from a BK

Reviewed 1 December 2014

We should have known better that it would not be a good restaurant when we drove into the parking area! It was about 7 PM on Saturday evening and there were no patrons in the restaurant.

Nevertheless, we went in and ordered a Whopper, a Whopper, Jr., fries and drinks. The burgers were barely warm and not tasty. The fries were just "ok". There appeared to just be one man working behind the counter.

The mens' rest room had 2 different paper towel dispensers which were empty, and a very weak" World Hand Blower!

They had one TV and it was tuned to a Forensic Crime Program!

Plan to avoid this place in the future when in town!

Reviewed 3 November 2014

This was okay. A Whopper sounded good, but I should have known the hour was late and I'm not a young man anymore! That's bordering on TMI, I know. I didn't get sick. It was just heavy food.

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Quick friendly service. Food hot & tasty. Restaurant & rest rooms clean. Would stop here again. Close to Interstate 70.