“Crispy fish, fries and hush puppies”
Review of Long John Silver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #49 of 82 Restaurants in Greenfield
Reviewed 25 June 2017

It has been a long time since we ate at any LJS. A relative had it in the hospital when we visited and it smelled so good we decided we would have to try it someday. My wife went to the drive through and they asked if she would mind waiting while they fixed a fresh batch. She agreed and came straight home with hot crisp 2 piece fish meals with fries, hush puppies and vinegar, VERY GOOD.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We got the Fish and More and the Cod meals for dinner. Everything was served hot and very little grease in the batter. I always soak up any grease with napkins before I eat it but there was minimal in what we got. The man at the drive up window was very nice but failed to give me the condiments I asked for. I requested Malt Vinegar and Tartar sauce, twice, and guess what I got: Tartar sauce and ketchup! Does anyone actually listen to the customer? Very irritating when you get everything home and realize something is missing.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

I have ate here several times & never had a complaint. You will always have a short wait because most of their orders are cooked to order & are always hot & fresh. I gave it a 4 star only because they go out of their way to make people happen. Unlike afew I have eaten at in Indianapolis......Egads! Enough said about some of them.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I know, you should not go to a fish restaurant for chicken, but I like the chicken strips. The restaurant is not near the interstate, but you and take the road to parallel I70 for a long way. The food is typical for the type of restaurant. It appears clean and the orders are filled promptly. Isn't that what you really want in fast food?