“White Castle”

Add it.
White Castle
Ranked #39 of 85 Restaurants in Greenfield
Reviewed 28 June 2018

White Castle same chain building, advertising, decor, parking, service. I ordered a #1, 4 hamburgers, fries and black coffee. I still enjoy the taste.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 November 2017

20 minutes to go through a drive up window for cold food? Come on! The only benefit is they are open later than other fast food places in town. You are far better off at Culvers.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017

If you like sliders they are very good. Also had the onion peddles which was also good. Went inside instead of drive through. Stood there for about 3 minutes before the girl even noticed I was there and I was only 8 feet from her. The place was somewhat clean. No napkins to take nor were any places in my to go bag. Also had to ask for the sauce that was supposed to be included. If you use drive through I would check the bag before driving away. Probably go somewhere else next time we are in town.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

my daughter loves their hamburgers but I don't care for them but we went because they are her favorite

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2017

They have been around for a long time. That's becasue when you want a WC, you get a WC! Sometimes just have to dig in to a bag of burgers!

Date of visit: May 2017