“Pub style, narrow 2 levels, Brick wall backdrop behind bar, local pasture raised meats”
Review of Griggsby's Station

Griggsby's Station
Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Greenfield
Reviewed 7 December 2017

My wife and I visited Griggsby's Station to have some drinks and dinner. This occurred a few months back, just writing the review. Streamline menu, should not take to long to pick an item, recommend reviewing menu online to see what you might like. I ordered the Philly Steak. The meat is actually chopped up Ribeye Steak, not shaved beef and is very good and a different twist to this sandwich, I recommend it.. My wife ordered the chicken wings with Asian BBQ sauce on the side. She liked it and I ate one myself, if you like wings and Asian BBQ, you will like this. We always order sauce on the side whenever we order wings, less messy and like the crunch of the chicken.. dip and bite.
I ordered a Three Floyds "Gumball Head" off the rotating tap, which is one of my favorite wheat beers. They have a eight beers on tap, should find a beer that you like. My wife drank a But light, no need for explanation. Basically 7 taps are specialty or craft beers with the one domestic light beer. Service is good with a friendly staff. This is a family owned business and something different than a typical restaurant. You will need to park on the street or the limited parking at the side of the establishment.
You must be 21 to enter, so if you thinking about a family night out this might not be the place unless everyone is 21 or older.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Relaxed atmosphere with a casual, yet different menu than the usual chain choices. Yes, you can get a burger, or pulled pork, just with a little upside to make it special. Great cocktail choices.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The bartenders and wait staff are the best, The pretzel and cheese, pulled pork nacho, and deviled eggs appetizers are great. The cheeseburger is very good. The restaurant has a full bar and the bartenders are good. Recommend it.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Staff created a festival themed menu, great food while enjoying Riley Festival in Greenfield. Check them out, Special menu reflects the festival type food but more flavorful.

Get your walking taco, pork sandwich ... but know you are getting better quality ingredients

Also created new drinks especially for festival, great work Grigsby's staff

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Once again, my favorite place to eat in Greenfield. Tonight's Cobb salad was crisp and fresh on a warm evening. The loaded fries were great. Nicole, my server was attentive and helpful and knew her menu perfectly. Outdoor seating is always fun. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank 644maryjaned