Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
brownjug74
Cincinnati, Ohio

Quick Trip

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 16, 2021
Overall stay was nice. Room was clean with a nice view of courtyard. Noise level was louder than I typically like hearing other guests in hall and doors slamming shut. Front desk were polite and helpful with questions. Work going on around building so watch for workers coming and going during the day. Location is ideal and close to hwy and shopping.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Comfort Suites
    ₱4,914
13.4 km from Wyndham Garden Fort Wayne
View more hotels in Fort Wayne
All reviews front desk hot tub mini vacation fire pit nice pool area room was clean family reunion stayed nights check in was easy fridge and microwave bagels great stay free breakfast hot breakfast convenient location pillows channels
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2021

I forgot my phone in the room and I traveled back home. When I realized it. I called the front desk. The attendant went in the room and searched for it. He called me back When he found it. I sent my cousin to go and pick it up for me. I was relived. Clean and good size room. Thank you

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 11, 2021

Dirty carpet, stained furniture and dirty bathroom tub and shower. Cracked mirror. Nikki, the Manager was not empathetic to terrible experience. The Manager did nothing to offset the terrible stay. She needs retrained.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2021 via mobile

Was going to stay here for several weeks for a job, but the first night was very noisy. Apparently there was several kids staying here running down the halls. This lasted over 2 hours & past quiet time. This might have just happened the night I was there, but if it happened once, I assume it’ll happen again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2021

Nice place, but the grab and go breakfast was unacceptable. There has to be a better way to offer guests a better selection. The offering was a juice, a small cup of fruit and a belvita cracker pack. We ended up having to buy breakfast so the boys had quality for to eat.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed February 8, 2021

Overall I was very satisfied with the stay. My last time in Fort Wayne I stayed at Hawthorne Suites was very disappointed and changed for the better. Room cleanliness was great as the facility was as well.

Date of stay: February 2021