Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
harchi478704

“A moment in Heaven!”

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 7, 2024
Despite the location it was Heaven to me. A time alone does the body good. I had a time to reflect on my Situation in life. Going to the store grabbing everything I can consume in two days I definitely will consider booking again.
Date of stay: February 2024
    ₱4,918
13.1 km from Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Fort Wayne
View more hotels in Fort Wayne
1,038 results
All reviews full kitchen hot breakfast fireplace stove wayne ft indiana
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2024

Breakfast is a lie, The building is not maintained enough to be safe, Towels are missing or dirty, Leaking water, Broken doors, Smoke smell in rooms - strong; Price changes when you can't do anything about it - not ethical - DO NOT STAY HERE

Date of stay: February 2024
Reviewed November 18, 2023

My inital room was unmade and reeked of cigarette smoke. I was given another room with an unclead toilet and sink there was garbage on the landings. . There was activity outside through the night. Perhaps individuals conducting “business!” Never again!

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2023

The room was not ready when promised . When we did get the room it was dirty. Food was left in the refrigerator from previous guest and there was no toilet paper,soap or shampoo. Needs alot if repairs

Reviewed October 17, 2023

I booked this hotel because it was near my mother who stay at a memory care facility. I arrived early and was told check in was at 3pm, which was fine. When I returned later that evening, I noticed a sign on the desk saying there is no breakfast, which on the website says it does. The property is poorly lit, there was no number on the room. When I did find the room and opened the door, the door was very loose. If someone wanted to push it open they could with no problem. The lights were regular household light bulbs. The kitchen looked like it should be condemned, the bed looked like someone already slept in it. I booked a non-smoking room, it reeked of cigarettes and marijuana!. I didn't feel safe. I left and booked a room at the Courtyard downtown Fort Wayne. This property should be condemned and close permanently! I'm appalled this is part of the Wyndham brand. !

Reviewed October 5, 2023 via mobile

DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL! I’m a Fly-a-way/Transport Driver where I move Class B trucks. I sleep in hotels 4-5 nights a week. I have got to say, this is ABSOLUTELY the worst one yet. It was so bad I refused to stay there. The site web page says truck parking, not true. Luckily I had a smaller truck so I was able to get it in. When I found my room as it has no number on it, 314, it was NOT clean. The bath tub had hair in it, the floor by the toilet hadn’t been swept, the toilet still had unflushed tissue in it, the sink in the bathroom had toothpaste on faucet and hair in the sink, the mirror had water spots all over. The kitchen sink had food particles and the stove was not clean. The bedding had massive stains on it. When you walked into the door there looked to be dry wall on both sides laying on the floor. I was dealing with a truck issue as it had a maintenance issue that had to be dealt with first before anything else. By the time we got figured out about the truck, I told my dispatcher under no certain terms that I was staying here even with a truck issue. It had been over about an hour and a half that I had been outside with the truck and not in my room. I went back and put everything back in my truck. I went and told the front desk person I refused to stay there as it was not clean nor did I want another room from the place and I told him why. I just wanted a refund. He said no as it was too long, I explained to him that I had been outside dealing with the truck during that time as I had even gone in to ask to see if maintenance had a wrench I could borrow. I cannot believe Wyndham has its name on this property. There was even a broke down car sitting out front of 313-314 area. The place is a total slum area. Nothing like what it shows on the web page. Do not book this place if you want to have a comfortable stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business