Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
nataliejumpdesigns

Great staff and hotel with a great location!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 8, 2021
Great staff truly went above and beyond for us and even on a super busy holiday weekend. Hotel is a great location you and walk to pretty much anything downtown or ride scooters! Rooms could be a little updated but overall nice! Have pretty much everything you need.
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Comfort Suites
    ₱4,914
10.8 km from Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center
View more hotels in Fort Wayne
All reviews embassy theater nice hotel public library convenient location garage skywalk validate shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2021

I flew in from San Diego on the 14th and stayed until the 17th. Hotel was nothing spectacular, but it was a typical hotel near a convention center. Staff was very nice and I had no issues whatsoever with my stay. My issue is with their dishonest housekeeping staff. My clothes were STOLEN. When I arrived I hung up all my clothes in the small closet adjacent to the restroom in room #503. My flight out of Fort Wayne was early in the morning the following day, so I was out of the hotel by 5 a.m. Obviously I should have packed and done a thorough check of the room the day before, but I procrastinated until the morning of. In doing this, I left clothes in the closet. When I contacted the hotel, I spoke to Valeria who told me housekeeping had not logged anything into the lost-and-found system. However, she was helpful in transferring me to the housekeeping services number. I left a message and by end of the day still had not heard a response. I called the hotel again and this time spoke with a team member named Kalia, the spelling of her name may be off. I informed her of my dilemma and she repeated Valeria's statement that housekeeping had not logged anything in. I did NOT pack that particular outfit left on the hanger in my luggage, so if housekeeping did not log it, it's because they took it. I told Kalia there was no way the outfit isn't in the closet because I never physically took it off the hanger and put it back in my bag. She had the audacity to say housekeeping wouldn't take a guests' clothes because "it's gross," and then even worse, went as far as to blame the airlines for stealing my clothes out of my bag. So basically even though it's "gross" to steal clothes, the housekeeping staff wouldn't do it, but airline staff would? Bottom line, the airlines couldn't have stolen my clothes because I FORGOT them in the hotel room. I should have done a check of the room and made sure I was taking all my belongings, but I also should have been able to trust that if I left something I would have been able to recover it. This Hilton staff members like Kalia are completely incompetent, not to mention defensive - and would rather blame everyone else than rectify the situation.

The hotel is not bad at all for what it is, but I wouldn't stay here simply because the staff is unwilling to help and completely dishonest.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed June 17, 2021

The bar closes too soon but is pretty neat, the rooms are big enough and comfortable, we had an issue with room 804 because the water from the shower/bathtub took like 2 hours to go down the drain and they staff couldn't solve it even though it as notified while we were there. Our family had a different room in the 7th floor and they were fine.

Date of stay: May 2021
2  Thank Rodrigo V
Reviewed June 6, 2021 via mobile

Avoid here if you are a happy positive person. Staff does not appear to want you around. Need some training in basic people skills. Will be avoiding this place. Lots of other choices to stay. Not desperate enough to return here.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Mark Luttik, General Manager at Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2021

We are sorry to hear your interactions with our staff were not positive. We would appreciate the opportunity to learn more specifics about these encounters. Feel free to contact me personally at the hotel if you are willing to take a moment to share more particulars.

Reviewed June 2, 2021

The rooms were very outdated and had an “ old” smell coming from the carpet, the staff at the desk were very very slow and had an attitude when customers asked for things, the pool was so small and every time I went down there it was stuffed with unattended teenage boys who were so rowdy they kept splashing the younger children, my 10 month old son got splashed in the face and so did my daughter, I got kicked by one of them, there was no breakfast at all and the restaurant menu was terrible. I asked for certain accommodations before I arrived and the staff said ok but they lied. I could hear kids/teenagers running through the halls at all hours. I stated that I had two adults and two children but the beds were so small. Definitely not what I expected for a Hilton especially for the price !!

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mark Luttik, General Manager at Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2021

We're sorry to learn you did not have an enjoyable experience at our hotel. Thank you for your feedback, we will address the issues you brought to our attention.

Reviewed April 6, 2021

Though there were things to work on as far as cleaning before our stay, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The restaurant staff was absolutely delightful as well! My family was able to have a wonderful time in a safe, clean room at the center of the beautiful city of Fort Wayne!!

Date of stay: April 2021