Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
180douglasp
fort wayne, United States

good value for staying in west fort wayne

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 6, 2021
Good place for travelers with pets needing provisions, good local food and easy access to west fort wayne. Within walking distance, you have a huge Kroger market, Tavern at Coventry (nice dinner), Sarah's (breakfast) and some other cool places. BUT... Pet fee +$25++ was high especially since I always tip the maid for their extra work on behalf of my doggie....
Date of stay: July 2021
13.2 km from Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne
    ₱3,873
19.6 km from Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne
Free parking
Best hotel to stay near The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.
    ₱8,292
₱4,915
  • Algotels
14.4 km from Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne
View more hotels in Fort Wayne
All reviews next morning other hotels great place to stay hot breakfast staff was very friendly easy access waffles parking lot beds were comfortable in town bw lobby hospital interstate clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2021

You could smell the air spray from the elevator. It was VERY strong in the room. There was a window left open. There was trash on the floor ands in trash can. The towels were thrown around as if they weren't changed.
I have wondered if it was even cleaned

Room tip: don't stay there
1  Thank 770joym
Dev Piprottar, General Manager at Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2021

Dear 770joym,

Thank you for staying with us. I sincerely apologize that your room was not cleaned and somehow by mistake was assigned to you. I certainly wish you told our Front Desk as soon as you went to the room. They would have given you a clean room immediately. Please note this is an isolated incident and we will take this opportunity to find out what went wrong and take action to not let this happen.

We hope you will give us another chance to prove our services.

Reviewed June 28, 2021

The hotel was totally average. You can tell that it hasn’t been kept up or upgraded recently. The lobby furniture was worn and the hallway and room rugs were quite worn as well too and did not feel very clean walking on it or tub faucet Was leaking but we just shut the door so we didn’t hear it all night but the tub stayed wet. Minimal Breakfast options Staff was very friendly though. For an average cost and a quick stay it was fine.

1  Thank amymillerdc
Reviewed June 12, 2021

I was turned away for being local. I’ve been contacting this company since my reservation was turned down. I had an interview at a company close to your hotel is why I made it. But your management tells today I CANT GET MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I CHECKED IN AND TO TOP IT OFF SHE SAID I WAS AT THE HOTEL IN FRONT OF YOURS AFTER SHE TALKED THE FRONT DESK!! So you I was charged for not staying and the front desk knew I was in the wrong front desk!! Management even admitted a lot of people went there that night I’m sorry NO REFUND!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank peper2107
Dev Piprottar, General Manager at Best Western Luxbury Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2021

Dear Peper2107,

You went to some other hotel that do not allow local guests and told you that they don't allow local guests. You told us that there was a skinny girl with bad teeth that denied you the stay. We do not have skinny girl at our Front Desk. We do not have "No Locals" policy and we do not deny service just because our guest is local. When you go to some other hotel, they deny you service and if you do not come to our hotel, you do get charged for No-Show. We wish you came to our hotel to check -in as opposed to some other hotel.

Reviewed May 14, 2021

Very Nice Hotel located in Fort Wayne, In.. The building, rooms , wait staff are fantastic.. Very clean and modern.. Building has only been there a few years, so I would say that it is fairly new... I would definitely recommend staying there.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2021

only real complaint is this hotel needs to be cleaner. several things were left by last guest and missed. TV did not work but we didn't notice until the morning when we were leaving. only 1 micro wave in the lobby for all guests to heat up microwave breakfast provided

Date of stay: April 2021