Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mona J
Moreno Valley

I AGREE.. STAY AWAY

Review of Rodeway Inn
2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 6, 2017via mobile
I checked in late at night I didn't want to spend a lot of money for a few hours. The person who checked me in was very accommodating. But the hotel is next to a strip club. When I was walking to my room I was approached by a few guys from next door. I rush in and locked my door. They came and knocked on my door as they said "they wanted to party". I shouted through my door.....they got the point. The hotel phone didn't work so I couldn't call the front desk. I put a chair against the door for added protection. So I guess the saying is true you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Comfort Suites
    ₱4,916
11.2 km from Rodeway Inn
View more hotels in Fort Wayne
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2016

Where to begin? First I had to change my non smoking room because it reeked of smoke and had burns in the bed cover. The second room also smelled of smoke but not as bad, The bathtub had cigarette burns all over the edge.
There was a bunch of leftover food in the refrigerator and the waste basket had numerous items in it.
The TV cable from the wall to the TV was hanging by a thread and disconnected when I touched it. The employee gave me a replacement one to install.
The coffee maker did not have an insert to place the coffee so coffee could not be made.
The light over the bed was burned out.
There was peculiar black stuff along the edge of the tub and the wall.
My 7:00 AM wake up call came at 7:30
On checking out in the morning -- the coffee in the lobby was cold!
To be fair the front desk employee (manager?/owner?) was very helpful and apologetic ....... but ..........

Room tip: When asking for non smoking - check room first.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

It looks like the type of motel that people meet to have an affair. Although the front desk was nice, they didn't tell about the amenities or what time check out was. The size of the room was small but fine. Buttons on the remote didn't work (volume, arrows, enter). The clock was unplugged. The door to the bathroom wouldn't shut. There wasn't an inner shower curtain so water was falling out onto the floor. Water pressure was way too high. The drain in the sink was bad so water pooled up in the sink very fast. And the WiFi was immensely aggravating. It was a weak signal that would turn on and off. It is legitimately next to a strip club so when you turn into the parking lot, you look like you're going to the strip club. There wasn't one big thing that made this motel bad. It was a lot of little things that made it not worth it.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Very attentive clean respectful courteous. Love the prices very affordable. Front desk manager was pleasant she rocks! Oh Mrs. Sheryl is her name. Would recommend this place to everyone. Center of interstate restaurants.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Very pleasant stay Mrs. Sheryl front desk manager was very attentive pleasant. Would come back. Clean rooms comfy beds remodeled. This is the place to stay. Great prices. Yes next to a strip club but no problems. Next to interstate. Very friendly staff!

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

It was one of the cheaper places we could find that wasn't too far from the hospital - we ended up being in Fort Wayne unexpectedly due to a family member being in the hospital. The rooms were dirty - floors were dirty, rooms smelled musty, sheets had stains, etc. There is an adult entertainment establishment across the parking lot, people were out drinking and yelling late into the night. Truly not worth the price cut, had we known more about the area or the hotel we would have paid $10-15 more a night to stay somewhere cleaner/safer.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Chelsers037
Rodeway450, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Dear Chasers037