“Went here this part Friday”

Cork 'N Cleaver Steak & Seafood
Ranked #2 of 817 Restaurants in Fort Wayne
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We do a lot of things in a uniquely special way in order to attain our goal of excellence. The Cork is a place where everyone can enjoy good food, and food friends.Come and enjoy our original and unique concepts such as an innovative salad bar, cleaver-style menus, wine lists and exhibition cooking.
Reviewed February 3, 2020 via mobile

Went here this part Friday for lunch. Have been here before but impressed every time. I always have had great service and food. I suggest a reservation they are always very busy. The highlight for me is the salad bar. Always well stocked, fresh, and “fancy.” Has caviar even at lunch on it.... lunch prices are reasonable much cheaper than night. I had their filet melted in my mouth. Ps they have lovely drinks and wines... tons of martini options and always 5 o clock somewhere! So maybe just not he salad bar that brings me here lol!

Date of visit: February 2020

Reviewed January 23, 2020 via mobile

Very impressed! Great atmosphere, wonderful service, delicious food & incredible salad bar! 10 oz. house wines for $7, too. Highly recommend. And the menu is on a cleaver (not sharpened).

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Old school steakhouse!!! Strong wine list with servers who appreciate and understand wine. Great meal with perfect wine paring.

One can’t go wrong with meat options on a knife. Drink prices are shockingly low!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 22, 2019

Cork and Cleaver has excellent food. I especially like the crab cakes. It would be hard to find a better salad bar. It just has everything. The service is always good too. My only complaint is when they seat 4 people in the small booths in the bar. There isn't enough leg room or elbow room and you end up bumping each other the entire time. Very uncomfortable!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

I was astonished at how tender, juicy and delicious my filet mignon was. Simply stated, it was the best filet I have ever had. Better than that at Ruth's Chris (first time ever for me) a few weeks earlier.

Date of visit: April 2019