Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
beachloverCleveland
Cleveland

Great stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 26, 2021
Stayed with my teenage son in a recent trip for a baseball tournament. The hotel was clean and everyone was super friendly and helpful. It is in a great location with plenty of options for eating and groceries if needed. A great outdoor mall is about 5 miles/minutes down Jefferson Street. The pool was open and the restaurant in the lobby was also a great touch although we did not take advantage of it. The food looked great! I also took advantage of the guest laundry to wash his uniform nightly and it was great for $1.50/wash or dry. Everything was great and would definitely go back!
Date of stay: July 2021
  • Wyndham
    ₱5,031
13.5 km from Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne
View more hotels in Fort Wayne
All reviews room was clean parking lot convenient location staff was friendly hgi hilton lobby kroger interstate desk mattress refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2021

It was for a Funeral and having a pleasant place to rest after such an emotional day was just what we needed.The smiles at the Front Desk and the clean room was what was needed. We wil enjoy the pool next.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Angela Sherazi-Wilson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2021

We appreciate you staying with us. We apologize for the loss in your family. Thank you for your feedback on the hotel and staff!

Reviewed May 23, 2021 via mobile

I liked to visit my hometown and visit with friends, but since my parents are gone, I have no home base. However, I feel welcomed and appreciated at this hotel. When I walked in after not visiting for two years, I was greeted by Annette who remembered me and at breakfast the next morning by Natasha who also remembered me.

The hotel has been renovated and is very clean. The room temps were easy to control, the beds and bedding are very comfortable. There was plenty of space to spread out and a large desk.

There is a cooked to order hot breakfast M-F. The charge is very fair. If you are Diamond member it is free. On the weekends breakfast is simple but adequate—muffins, cereal, etc.

I love the location also since it is close to many restaurants and shopping.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Julie050780
Angela Sherazi-Wilson, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2021

Reviewed May 22, 2021

We were initially pleased with how spacious the rooms were. Also, the updates were nicely done with double sinks in the bathroom and a nice walk-in shower. The toilet had not been cleaned- it was quite disgusting. Also, the shower was not clean either. I used a whole container of Lysol wipes cleaning the bathroom. I understand this is not a 5 star hotel, but at the very least I was expecting a clean room. All the staff was very friendly, helpful and professional.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I apologize for the cleanliness. We will make sure that our team is held accountable and ensure that these do not slip past us in our inspection process. I appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed May 17, 2021 via mobile

Staff was friendly and accommodating. Fitness center is tiny and had no bench, just dumbbells and 2 cardio machines. Pool and hot tub looked nice but I did not use them. My room faced hwy 24 and the noise from the cars was the worst I’ve ever experienced in a hotel, so much so that I switched rooms the second night of my three night stay. The staff was kind enough to switch me to another room facing the parking lot which unfortunately has a view shown in the attached photo. Don’t assume that your Hilton honors preferences will be followed when they assign you around. My preference says low floor and yet they put me on the top floor. Other than the small fitness center and the noise from the highway the hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. Breakfast was good, I did not have dinner at the hotel but the Japanese restaurant right out front was excellent.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed May 12, 2021

Just want everyone to know that if there is an issue - let them know they will make it rite or try! I originally gave a lower rating because of an issue with the guest next door. I was upset that nothing was done to make our end of the situation ok. Not going to repeat but they made it right and we are satisfied. Everything here was fantastic! The customer service, Helping us set up pool time, a banquet room to meet, and our room was we felt sanitized for our safety. Each person asked if we needed anything upon arriving and during our stay. Our ending was a little off but was rectified

Room tip: 227 was right by the elevator. It is also an adjoining room.
Date of stay: May 2021

Thank you! We appreciate your review!