Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Cincytraveler44
Cincinnati, Ohio

Not bad...

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 17, 2021
We stayed two nights at this hotel. The first evening, it was obvious they are under-staffed just by the appearance of the front lobby. There was a "lost" sock sitting on the chair, an empty water bottle on the floor and a vacuum just sitting by the counter. No one was at the counter when we arrived and there was a note with a phone number to call. We called and the person came pretty quickly and got us checked in. Our room was fine; the bed was very comfy and there was a nice assortment of pillows to choose from which we appreciated. The room was clean as was the bathroom. The bathtub/shower is definitely showing signs of wear and tear and could use an update. There was some mildew in corners of the tub along the caulk so that wasn't pleasant but otherwise it did appear clean. There is a sleeper sofa in the room that was not comfortable to sit on at all (hard and stiff); no one used it to sleep so I don't know how that would have been. The hotel is right along an interstate so there was definitely highway noise throughout the night. We left our air conditioning fan running all night to help drown that out so it wasn't too bad. We were in room 302 which is top floor all the way at the end next to stairwell so the hall was nice and quiet--no elevator noise or hall traffic so that was a plus. The breakfast was not very good but we didn't expect much since there are still restrictions due to covid. There was an assortment of individual cereals, some yogurt, small juices, apples, Bob Evans egg and sausage sandwiches, fruit cups, granola bars....lots of pre-packaged stuff. The egg sandwiches were frozen and needed to be defrosted so that took much longer to prepare; it was tricky getting the sausage patty thawed without causing the rest of the sandwich to get mushy....but we were able to make do and at least got something to eat before starting our day. Staff weren't overly friendly, but did restock the breakfast items when we requested more and happily recoded our room key cards when it stopped working. The fact our room key cards suddenly stopped working was a bit frustrating esp. since we came back to hotel late and were tired and couldn't get into our room but it was quickly resolved so that was good. If we return to this area, I would consider staying here again esp. since it was more reasonably priced. Many of the hotels in the area were quite a bit more expensive.
Date of stay: June 2021
  • StayForLong
    ₱5,295
20.5 km from Comfort Suites North
View more hotels in Fort Wayne
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2021

Sorry excuse for lodging, the floor in room 204 is so crooked and slanting you have to wonder if it is going to collapse. The room was not cleaned thoroughly at all. Desk and counters were sticky. There was even dirty underwear under the bathroom sink from previous guest!!! There was only one bath towel and one wash cloth. When we asked for more linens we were told to send someone down or they would deliver them when they had time. Door handle to room only worked if you lifted it up and turned it at the same time, Ice machines were both broken. Breakfast offerings were very limited. Carpet is torn and worn out. The hide a bed couch had a spring sticking out the side. Pool doesn't open until 9:00-after most guests would be well on their way. Spoke to the front desk at check out and were offered nothing for our issues. We already had our special needs son settled in the room or we would have been moving on.

Room tip: Stay at the hotel next door which in newer and much nicer, we did.
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed September 15, 2020 via mobile

COVID-19 travel across our country. Best night sleep on this motorcycle trip. Clean establishment, friendly staff, all wearing masks. Coffee avaliable in breakfast area 24 hours a day. Breakfast was lacking, but not as bad as experienced at a competitors.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank wilddog-williamh
Reviewed February 28, 2020

Poor customer service from front desk manager. Was promised a full refund due to no working cable. I booked a another Comfort Suites in town which she said was fine and understandable. The rooms had not been maintained with extremely noisy refrigerators . The night manager told me I would receIve a full refund, but yet because we moved a few pillows while trying to work the tv, the front desk manager insisted on a night charge. I had to spend over an hour on the phone with corporate to get a refund check from Choicehotels direct. Never been treated so poorly with as much business as I give Choice Hotels.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

We were in town for a basketball tournament. This hotel was pretty close. It had great and friendly service!rooms were nice. My only complaint were people across hall who let door slam in the morning. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2019

We booked this room approximately 1 month prior requesting a handicap accessible room. When we arrived at the motel, another couple was being waited on at the reception desk. Apparently, there was a mixup with the room they had booked not being available. I understood this had to be rectified; however, I was standing at the desk with my walker for about 10 minutes without receiving any eye contact from the clerk at the desk. My husband then arrived allowing me to sit down as he took my place in line. He never received any acknowledgment whatsoever. The clerk decided someone needed to check the room in question. Another employee offered to go check the room; however, the clerk decided she had to do it herself and left the area unattended. After she returned, it took another 25 minutes of finding another room and negotiating a price for the other people. Had she allowed the other employee to check the room, she could have tended to our reservation. Once again, she never acknowledged our presence. A 3rd employee came behind the desk asking if everyone had been waited on. My husband said "no, we hadn't" yet she just walked away. Forty minutes later, we were finally given the key to the room. The handicap room is on the 3rd floor. I was now stuck waiting for the elevator on my walker. When the door opened, the elevator floor was deep in water making it quite dangerous. We entered our room only to find the bathroom door (hung backwards for a handicapped person with walker or wheelchair) blocking the door from opening. My husband had to slither into the room, close the bathroom door allowing me access. I immediately went into the bathroom to find no toilet paper on the ring. An unopened roll was on the shelf at floor level - totally out of my reach. When I went to take a shower, the bath mat was hung far into the shower making it out of my reach as well. Plus washclothes and a bar of soap were folded into the bathmat - making it impossible for a handicapped person to unfold. I ended up using my bathtowel as a bathmat as water went all over the floor. As our one night stay progressed, we found there to be 5 tissues in the tissue box - empty before morning. I do have to say that the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and when we asked for an additional bath towel, it was in our room before our return.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank twidgetbeth
Kaley S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2019