See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2018

great place to stay cheap prices and kichenettes are a bonus, very private, good atmosphere, hotel staff is great, hands down easiest staff ive worked with ever Chelsie and Candice are the best!!! has great access to all of fort wayne minutes away from everything you need.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
wood s, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for your positive review it was a pleasure having you here. I am glad to here that Chelsie and Myself have allowed you to enjoy your stay. Should your travels bring you back into the area we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay , the staff is very professional and out going , they assist and help when and wherever they can , would be nice if they had a breakfast bar w/coffee however with the rates it’s hands down the best place to stay in Ft Wayne

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
SandPiper m, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Anthony, thank you for the positive feedback. I am sorry we do not offer breakfast or coffee, and you were not informed of this prior to check in. I am pleased to hear that the staff has been helpful and outgoing during your stay. It was great having you at the hotel, should your travels bring you to the area again please check our website for discounts.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I moved my son & girlfriend out and a week later they charged them saying they were still there. They had no car at the time and I was doing some of the driving and I physically moved them. the room was decent location is an individual choice but it is close to hospitals and restaurants and interstates. I would change my rating if they were to refund the weeks charges.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
SandPiper m, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry we fell short of the excellent service we are known for. I am sorry that we made a mistake with your son's room, and truly hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with great service. Please contact me directly to discuss your issue's so that I may make sure they are taken care of. Should your travels bring you back to the area please visit our website for promotions or discounts.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We are enjoy our stay and the service is really wonderful and everyone is nice and very kind. I would Recommend this hotel to any one cause they are really friendly and I enjoy talking to the people here and it so Comfortable and the area is so peaceful and quiet out here so I really enjoy my stay.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
SandPiper m, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for your positive feedback. I am pleased to hear that staff was friendly and that you enjoyed your stay. We enjoyed having you here at the hotel, should your travels bring you back please check our website or promotions.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

When my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, I needed to come in from my home in Los Angeles. Space was too tight for me to stay with mom so I found WoodSpring Suites, which offered me the location easily within walking distance of Parkview.

The rooms include a full size refrigerator, microwave and stove top. No, you’re not in a room at a Ritz-Carlton. But you’re also not paying that cost. When booked for a week, your daily rate comes in under $40.

Where this property soars is the staff. Candice, property has assembled a great group of people. In particular, Kayle and Chelsie hit the ball out of the park. Kayle in the morning and Chelsie in the evening equals a great day. Is it possible to be smitten with both of them?!

If you’re here in Fort Wayne for just a night, you are probably better off at another hotel. But four nights will get you a week here. And the service puts it into another level of good.

Room Tip: I reco the 2nd floor
Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank tjhawthorne
SandPiper m, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for all your positive feedback. It has been a pleasure having you here at the hotel. We hope that the next time you are in the area you come back. I will be sharing your positive feedback with the staff, I hope that your mom is doing well.