Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mark R

So So

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 30, 2018
The front desk service was great. Team Kim did an excellent job in property #339. My room was not clean well. Stain sheets, dirty windows, and my room had a bad odor. This needs new blankets or they need to wash their blankets more often.
Date of stay: September 2018
Room Tip: I like first floor so can unload quicker.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Skyscanner.com
5.4 km from Red Roof Inn Fort Wayne
Restaurant
View more hotels in Fort Wayne
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

When I stayed here while I was in town for work I was very impressed. My room was in excellent condition when I arrived and Gladys the housekeeper always made sure everything was top notch during my stay. She also helped me with directions and how to avoid the construction areas, that was awesome. I've never been treated better anywhere else. I would highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank jasoncromwell117
Reviewed September 27, 2018

I needed to spend the night in Fort Wayne so that I could get to the Public Library when it opened the next day. My room was very clean and devoid of road noise or any other noise, the WiFi worked, the bed was comfortable, and the people at the front desk were very helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I stay often Front Desk attendant Kim always makes sure my stay is the best check in Is always quick.I always feel at home when here.Coffee is always fresh and hot rooms are clean housekeeping friendly

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

The Gentlemen at the front desk Sedric is the best. He is so sweet and polite When I walked into the Lobby it smelled really awesome. I also loved how the housekeepers got along and interacted with front desk and other guest. Yes the Decor can be updated. But awesome price for a decent stay. Only problem I had is with the vending machine

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2018

My wife and I travelled 725 miles from Little Rock and were getting tired so we stopped overnight at the Red Roof Inn. Check in was quick and they accepted a discount coupon.

The room included a large flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, free phone calls, In-room coffee, microwave, fridge, nice table and ironing board. We booked 2 beds and they were very comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2018