Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
scorpio5
Columbus, Ohio

Concert at the Coliseum Convenience

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 7, 2019via mobile
My daughter and I were in Ft. Wayne to see Paul McCartney at the Coliseum and stayed here for a night. We had a room on the 5th floor. 2 queen beds, entire place is non-smoking which is nice. Room was comfortable, toilet had a quiet flush. Staff very nice and helpful.

This place is right across like 6 or 8 lanes of traffic from the Coliseum. There is no cross walk, but the hotel does run a shuttle van, which we rode to the concert. After, we gathered together with a band of Holiday Inn concert-goers and braved the traffic in a show of power (lol), crossing at the light...worked despite the honking!

Another plus: quick and cheap ($6 ish) Uber ride to a really great restaurant; BakerStreet. Food and ambiance and service are amazing, drinks fab. You should treat yourself to this convenient and fabulous culinary experience!
Date of stay: June 2019
Responded Jul 15, 2019
Hi scorpio5,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel in Fort Wayne. How was the concert?

It's great that you found our location and shuttle convenient for your needs. I know how tiring concerts can be, that's why I'm glad to hear that you've appreciated our clean and comfortable rooms. I also am pleased that our staff has served you wonderfully. I've passed your review to our management so we can continue to serve exceptionally.

See you again soon.

₱5,295
  • Comfort Suites
14.5 km from Holiday Inn Purdue - Fort Wayne, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Fort Wayne
All reviews hotel is super clean directly across the street mastodon wayne ft
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019

This hotel is conveniently located near many restaraunts and not far from downtown! The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was super nice. The pool and hot tub are huge! I also enjoyed the fitness room and the bar. I'll be back!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Tom T
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. It had a nice bar and a good food menu. Pool was great. The bed was comfortable. I enjoyed the Bath and Body Works shampoo and lotion. Its in a convenient location, with lots of food and shopping near by.

1  Thank meredithvw91
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Stayed here the night of the Old Dominion concert...very nice hotel...and a great location for attending events at the War Memorial Coliseum - can walk to the venue. The bartendress was a was excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Voyage778288
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was very busy, which is understandable, but one of only 2 elevators was not working - something the front desk did NOT disclose when we checked in.
The stairs are unbelievably OUTSIDE the hotel (!), meaning kids coming from the pool either had to wait in a long line for the only elevator or step outside the building in 30 degree weather.
There were kids in the pool that were completely out of control (I have kids, I understand and don’t get mad at just regular kid behavior...) - a team of some sport with 10+ pre teens and young teens screaming at the top of their lungs along with a speaker loudly playing music. Front desk says “nothing we can do”.
Really? Nothing? A large group of disruptive kids and there’s nothing they can do? All the younger kids were leaving the pool because of this group.
Very disappointed and will never stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Purdue - Fort Wayne, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Hi there, LucyP378!

Thank you for letting us know about your experience and choosing to stay with us.

It's unfortunate that you were not completely satisfied by the state of our rooms and hotel building. Also, I'm sorry that the noise negatively affected your overall satisfaction and I'm so sorry. Your feedback is very important and will share the details with the hotel staff so we can make necessary changes to improve our facility. I'd like to follow up on your concerns that's why I've sent you a private message.

I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better experience upon your return.

All the best,

Peter J.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel when we were in town for a wedding. This hotel was very nice and we loved staying there. The check in process was longer than I thought it would be though.The room was very nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. I am so glad we chose to stay here. I would definitely stay here again if in town.

Date of stay: February 2019