“In too much of a gurry”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #22 of 282 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Okay, big fan of Chick-fil-A.
The past two times I've gone thru their drive thru, I've specifically asked for a few dipping sauces for my chicken strips.
They now take your money in an area before the window, to help move people along and speed up the process. It seems like a good idea, but when you get up to the window, they have your bags and get you moving.
I took their word that the sauces were in the bag, and both times they say yes and have a great day. Needless to say, the sauces aren't in the bag. My fault. Next time I'm checking before they send me away! ;-)

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Stopped on the way back to our hotel from Grand Park. Good food and service. Good location near the expressway.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I came into this location on Friday, Feb 17 needing to do a rush platter order. The manager very calmly responded to me and assisted me in record time. I was very pleased with the service and will return to this location.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We always experience fast & friendly service at Chick-fil-A. This location is one of the best around! Tried the Chicken Mini's for the 1st time (breakfast item, served til 10:30) and they were very tender and tasty. My wife and I are kinda coffee snobs and they serve an excellent cup of joe. Will be back for breakfast.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Hadn't been here since the homophobia issue but the chicken tenders were lightly breaded, tender, and juicy.