“Nothing Fancy, Just Good Wholesome Food”
Review of Bub's Cafe

Bub's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 288 Restaurants in Carmel
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Bub's does a nice job of providing the obvious - good, decent food for a reasonable price. My favorite meal hear is the mahi mahi salad. It normally has good flavor and is good for the body. But the rest of the menu is pretty straightforward, no real surprises.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I met some friends for a burger and was surprised how big they we're. It was pretty busy but we were served quickly and efficiently. I will go again.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The staff was friendly and the food was good. I like the Hawian burger was good and Morgan was great. They need to add wifi.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Bub's was packed, inside and out. Service did not suffer, though. My western omelette and toast were fine and filling. Two servers took great care of me, in my tiny, quirky wooden booth at the front door. Very busy spot there. I think I'll enjoy lunch better on the covered patio, which is just a few feet from the really cool Monon Trail.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Bub's Burgers and Ice Cream is centrally located on Main Street right on the Manon walking trail. As the name says, Burgers are their specialty but we also like the hot dogs, waffle fries and other sides. The challenge is that if you (one person) can eat the Big Ugly burger (1 pound after cooking) you'll get your photo on the wall. Some photos showed guys who ate two or three.... After thinking about it, I chose and was very happy with the settle for less 1-3pound chili burger.It left me wanting to come back and try the elk burger and ice cream. Lots of specialty beers to choose from too and very friendly service, though you will have a wait. We went and looked at art galleries. Bub's was awesome.