“Great American Fare”

Add it.
O'Charley's
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Camby
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Friendly staff, clean. Lots of choices including Sunday brunch. Very good chicken tenders. Has a bar. Prime Rib specials.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Great food awesome service one of our favorite places to go! Servers are friendly and great choice of food on the menu. Best place in camby in my opinion!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Called ahead for party of 8 at 9:30 pm. The hostess was cheerful and accommodating. We were seated as we walked in. The server immediately took our drink and appetizer order. Brought hot bread with butter to the table. Our order was taken quickly and hot food was delivered quickly. We we able to eat and talk with our friends without feeling like we were being rushed. The staff was not obvious about the fact that they were in the middle of closing process. They performed their closing procedure in other areas of the restaurant. We were in/out in about 45 minutes. Pleasantly surprised as there are some restaurants that make you very well aware you are putting them out when they have already started closing procedures.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Service, value, food quality, friendly staff. All much improved from the last time we were there about 4 years ago.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

The waitress I had was impressive. She was attentive and aware of what stage my meal was in. The rolls served were sweet and tasted like they were made with yeast. They were scrumptious and when I made that comment to the waitress, she asked if I would like more. Nice touch. I had the grilled chicken breast with peach chutney and a smashed sweet potato. The chicken was moist and tender and the peach chutney was a delicious addition to the chicken. I also had the salad with blue cheese dressing and it was a nice size salad.