“Philly Cheesesteak Pizza!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #41 of 79 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Description: Visit your Brownsburg Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 3 October 2017

If you are looking for a specialty pizza, Domino's is one of the best! Their Philly Cheesesteak pizza is delicious! As a matter of fact, For my Sons birthday, we were going to order from our favorite spot here in a small town because we LOVE their crumbled sausage piazza and I had been craving it all day knowing that we were getting pizza for his birthday celebration with the whole family. He sent me a text that morning while in school and asked if we could specifically order from Domino's to get his favorite pizza, of course I said yes. It was his day, not mine lol.. They had actually did me a huge favor that evening as well. My husband had my credit card to swing by to pick up his birthday gift for when he got home from school and I had forgotten about it. So, while I was placing the order, I realized and told them I would have to call them back to place my order in about 15-20 minutes. We ordered 2 pizzas and parmesan bites. YUMMM!!! The guy who had taken my order said "don't worry about it, we will start it now and you can just call us back with the card number" That was awesome for him to do! It lessened our wait time to eat as we were all so hungry! This location was in Brownsburg. they are ALWAYS here on time or faster! They are ALWAYS very nice and they also will (if you ask) put the pizza together in a different way to make it cheaper for you. Usually we use the Pizza Tracker, but this time I had to call because I couldn't decide on what we wanted exactly other than the Philly. I highly recommend this place and look forward to my next order!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Hard to beat $11 for an extra large with 2 toppings. The driver was pleasant and quick! Highly recommend. Service and delivery have been great everytime.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We hadn't eaten a Domino's Pizza for a long time (years) so we thought we would give it a try. I've got to say that this was just an average pizza that doesn't really stand out as special.

I remember eating Domino's as a college student. Not only was it affordable, but frankly I thought it was one of the best pizza's I could get (other than Mother Bear's). They have tinkered with the product so much that I think they forgot what got them there to begin with.

1  Thank PhilJ925
Reviewed 25 April 2016

If you like chain Pizza it is fine. They deliver a consistent pizza with minimal toppings. The crust is fresh but bland. They follow Dominos specs. You know what you are going to get

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I order here about once a month and have for years. Always fast delivery and the food is great quality. I always get a thin crust founders favorite!!