“BEST PIZZA SOUTH OF CHICAGO!”
Review of So Italian

So Italian
Ranked #5 of 83 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Being from Chicago, it was very hard to leave knowing I would have to drive almost 200 miles to get a decent pizza! I tried many recommendations from friends who claimed their joint was the best for pizzas. They didn't even come close! Then I stumbled on to So Italian! and I have found my slice of Chicago here west of Indianapolis! This is truly the closest authentic pizza I have tried. The staff is extremely friendly though the atmosphere is a little dated. The hours are a bit restrained on the weekends (I'm used to pizza places being opened until at least 1am!), but I have managed to work my schedule around theirs. Give them a try; you will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Love to go with friends or family, Calzones are my favorite. atmosphere is wonderful, inside or outside dining. Never sat outside being so close to US 36.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Usually sit outside but was raining so had to sit inside. Inside needs to be redone old and uncomfortable seating. Calzones and breadsticks were good!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017

In a search to find a high quality pizza, I tried So Italian for the first time. We ordered a 18" stuffed meats pizza at a cost of $25.06 - after tax. The good - the pizza has great flavors and the dough is very fresh. The bad - there were very minimal toppings and cheese on this pizza. For $25 there should not be a 5:1 ratio of dough to toppings. Great tasting pizza but way too expensive for what you get. I will not be back.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We had good sized portions of lasagna, nice crisp salad, and yummy cheese garlic bread. Served by a friendly staff!

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to So Italian? Share your experiences!