“Not real sure once we went in”
Review of Rockstar Pizzeria

Rockstar Pizzeria
Ranked #40 of 79 Restaurants in Brownsburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 April 2018

4-12-2018.....We went inside and he went to the restroom and said it was very nasty in there. I believe there was only one waitress and she was working the whole show. The pizza bar needed attention really bad there was several dirty tables that needed cleaned off. As we was sitting and waiting to be waited on the wall behind him you could see like maybe little kids food hand prints, smudged on the wall. We decided to just to skip the buffet and ordered nacho supreme to share. As we talked after we left we still couldn't decide if this poor woman was running the whole show as waitress/cook/bus person/cashier. We have been told there food is great but by looking at how dirty it was it makes you guess what condition the kitchen is in. Needs a good cleaning thats for sure. We might give it another try, or not.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Feed your face for $10.00.
That Includes a fresh salad bar and hot pizza bar, soups of the day,
breadsticks w/ dipping sauce or cheese and a drink +tax on the bill.
Everything tasted great!
Modest and roomy tables and booths.
Stay away from the front tables near the door when it is cold outside. It
is breezy when the door opens.
Reason to come back?-- Feed your face for $10.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I haven't even gotten my pizza to rate it but the management was awful. There was a miscommunication on my phone in order and the management was awful to me..And then accused me of not listening to her on the phone.. I felt bad for the young lady working thr register as the management slammed the incorrect order around continued to be rude. I ordered again what I wanted and she told the cashier cash her out now or whenever SHE wants..... NEVER again will I come back here.. small town pizza place does not give you the right to treat out of towners like garbage because you didn't explain a special well....

Reviewed 11 May 2017

The only tempting thing here is the "dare pizza" (a huge what-they-call pizza that you eat for free if you can finish it within a time period). I wouldn't call anything here "pizza", I've actually had better frozen ones!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We ordered delivery. Fast service pies still hot when they arrived at the house. We had ordered the BBQ Chicken pizza and a separate sausage pizza. Both were very good but of course the chicken was the star of this show.

We all recommend it.