“Nice setting, friendly service, good basic italian”

GRAZIE! Italian Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
GRAZIE! Italian Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 361 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Walnut
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We had a nice meal here during parent weekend. The setting is modern and comfortable and our waiter was very attentive. We had the spinach dip which was very good and the fried calamari. Calimari was a contradiction - was very well prepared, nice light batter etc, but someone went a bit crazy with the salt and we didn't finish it - the overpowering taste of every piece was just salt. Meatballs and spagetti was good. All in all an nice evening in Bloomington.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

First time here from out of town. Both of us had the thin crust pizza and they were awesome. Nice salads. The layered limoncello dessert looked good, but we were too full. Waitress was courteous and prompt. Only downside was that our leftover pizza was stacked in a small box so that it was one big glob stuck together the next day.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

I had a nice evening meal at this restaurant. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. I enjoyed my meal. I would have returned if I had been staying in town longer.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

This was one of my favorite spots for dinner the week we stayed in Bton. Spare decor. Music and clientele were mostly younger adults. Food was good

Reviewed July 11, 2017

This used to be an absolute favorite for Italian food, but I think they changed management and the service is only fair. The food is still very good, but it used to be great! The last couple of times we have been a "bit" disappointed, but not enough to keep giving it a chance. Our daughter had her wedding reception in the wine cellar a few years again and it was outstanding. I went to a birthday dinner there not long ago and the service was not acceptable....and the food was only fair. Now it is a little overpriced.